Reset Your Gut Health With Our Naturopath for Digestive Problems
If you have irregular and disruptive bowel movements that may even cause discomfort, let’s help you do something about it with our naturopath for digestive problems. We provide lasting, natural treatment for symptoms such as bloating, constipation, and diarrhea to restore your sense of well-being.
Experience Improved Comfort With Our Naturopath for Gut Health in Melbourne
The abovementioned symptoms can also lead to cravings, fatigue, food intolerance, fluctuating weight, and skin irritation. Our approach is to target the root cause so that we can provide effective treatment. The following are some of the causes of digestive problems:
- Allergies. Begin to take control of your gut health by identifying which foods cause bowel irritation.
- Dysbiosis. A condition where your gut bacteria become imbalanced.
- Leaky gut. This refers to increased intestinal permeability. That is, when the cells lining the gut pull apart, they allow the leaking of inefficiently digested food proteins, bacteria and toxins, into the blood stream where they’re not supposed to be.
- Diet. Excessive sugar and processed foods such as gluten, cheese, and tinned vegetables can trigger digestive discomfort. During your consultation with our naturopath for digestive problems, you will get advice on what likely aggravates your stomach condition.
- Stress. Studies have shown that stress also affects gut bacteria where harmful ones replace beneficial bacteria.
Restore Healthy Stomach Bacteria With Our Naturopath in Melbourne for Gut Health
Naturopathy offers a natural alternative where we provide holistic treatment and consider how the foods you eat and the lifestyle you live affect your well-being. We can also investigate further and discover how your gut is functioning. To support the natural medicine we provide, we advise observing the following in pursuit of achieving a healthy gut:
- Healthy foods. High fibre foods such as fruits and vegetables will assist your efforts towards stomach wellbeing. It’s also essential that you drink sufficient amounts of water as staying hydrated helps with digestion.
- Probiotics. You can consume this type of friendly bacteria in supplement form or find it in foods such as kimchi, kombucha, pickles, plain yoghurt, and sauerkraut.
- Eat slowly. The first phase of digestion is chewing your food; you should do this mindfully to kickstart effective digestion./li>
- Exercise. Physical activity has also been shown to restore your body’s healthy microbes. Besides improving your digestive health, exercise also reduces stress levels.
Why Inner Reward
We have 20 years of experience in the field and are passionate about providing long-term health solutions. We add value by offering diet and lifestyle advice to empower individuals. So, contact us to get started on your journey towards lasting well-being.